Plano Traffic Accident Attorney
Accident victims who turn to Burress Law as their Plano traffic accident attorney gain the benefit of extensive knowledge and experience, in addition to personalized service throughout each phase of the process.
Jason Burress and Burress Law provide a strategic advantage as your traffic accident attorney in Plano TX. Jason Burress has experience defending some of the largest insurance firms in the world, and he brings that knowledge and experience to each case he undertakes.
Burress Law focuses on auto accident cases – a wide range of them. We have handled accident cases that have involved: cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, 18-wheelers and other commercial vehicles. If you have been seriously injured in any of these types of accidents, connect with a Plano traffic accident attorney from our staff.
A highly effective Plano pedestrian accident lawyer for injured pedestrians
If you, or a family member, has been seriously injured as a pedestrian, the team at Burress Law will provide expert assistance throughout each phase of your case. This includes:
- Coordinating and managing medical care. Many doctors will refuse to see accident victims. We will make sure you get the care you need and we continue to protect your interests after your case is resolved. We’ll negotiate with health care companies, medical providers and other to reduce their expenses. This helps us put more money in your pocket.
- Holding at-fault parties accountable and recovering full compensation from their insurance providers. This is where Jason Burress and his team shine as your Plano pedestrian accident lawyer. Using his experience defending insurance firms, Jason Burress and his team will create comprehensive demand packages, which often times translates to full value settlements. When the insurance companies are not fair, we are happy to file a lawsuit and win at trial.
Often, we are able to achieve full value settlements without ever going to court. In fact, Burress Law has secured some of the largest verdicts and payouts in the state of Texas.
On top of these results, we have been honored and recognized by media and industry peers, including some of the following honors:
- Verdict Search – 7th largest motor vehicle accident verdict for 2015
- D Magazine Best Lawyers (three straight years)
- Thomson Reuters Best Lawyers (three straight years – less than 5 percent of Texas lawyers over age 40 receive this honor)
- Thomson Reuters – Texas Rising Star (four years – less than 2.5% of Texas lawyers under age 40 receive this honor)
- Avvo – 10.0 rating
- McKinney Magazine – Best Law Firm (five straight years)
- Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney (three straight years)
- Living Magazine Best of McKinney & Allen – Best Law Firm
Work with a Plano traffic accident attorney who cares about your well-being and provides you with close, personal service. Consult with the team at Burress Law.