Paris Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Burress Law is a highly decorated, proven Paris motor vehicle accident lawyer who is prepared to work with victims who have been seriously injured, or killed, due to the negligence or another driver.
Auto accidents are unfortunately quite common throughout the state of Texas, with a reported crash occurring about once every single minute. Many of these accidents can be attributed to the negligence of an irresponsible driver, who might be endangering others with reckless, drunk or distracted driving.
In these situations, Jason Burress and his staff at Burress Law will hold all negligent parties accountable and fight for full Paris motor vehicle accident compensation from the insurance companies. We fight aggressively to make sure you are properly cared for and receive the money you are owed.
Receive personalized legal representation from the premier motor vehicle injury lawyer in Paris TX
At Burress Law, we have limited our case load so that our team of attorneys is able to provide each client with the focused attention that he or she deserves. This is one of the many reasons why we are so effective as a motor vehicle accident lawyer in Paris TX, securing more than $100 million in compensation for our clients via settlement or verdict.
While many firms look to settle as quickly as possible, we stand strong against insurance companies and will gladly bring our skilled trial lawyers to court when necessary. We focus on maximizing your motor vehicle accident compensation in Paris TX.
As the preeminent Paris motor vehicle accident lawyer with a reputation for winning cases both in and out of court, we have secured some of the following honors over the year that speak to our effectiveness.
- Verdict Search – 7th largest motor vehicle accident verdict for 2015
- D Magazine Best Lawyers (three straight years)
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer (three straight years – less than 5 percent of Texas lawyers over age 40 receive this honor)
- Thomson Reuters – Texas Rising Star (four years – less than 2.5 percent of Texas lawyers under age 40 receive this honor)
- Avvo – 10.0 rating
- McKinney Magazine – Best Law Firm (five straight years)
- Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney (three straight years)
- Living Magazine Best of McKinney & Allen – Best Law Firm
Following an accident, insurance companies and their attorneys will begin immediately building a defense against you in an effort to limit your Paris motor vehicle accident compensation. Call Buress Law immediately so that your financial interests are protected from the start.
You can gain access to insightful information Paris native, Jason K. Burress and the Paris motor vehicle accident lawyers from our team.