McKinney Semi Truck Accident Lawyer
As the leading McKinney semi truck accident lawyer, Jason K. Burress and the staff at Burress Law are prepared to guide accident victims through their cases, focusing on recovering full financial compensation for their claims.
Roughly 5,000 fatalities play out around the country each year due to an accident involving a commercial truck (i.e. box trucks, 18-wheelers, buses, etc.). Due to the sheer size of these commercial vehicles, the ensuing injuries of such accidents are often devastating. Burress Law will help you make a full recovery while holding all of the responsible parties fully accountable for all of the harms they cause.
The experience you need to take on trucking companies
As your McKinney 18 wheeler accident attorney, Jason K. Burress and his team will make sure you receive the high-quality medical care you need from day one. Plus, we have the knowledge, skills and experts to develop quality life care plans for those clients who require extensive medical care for the rest of their lives. Having an experienced semi truck accident lawyer in McKinney TX by your side is extremely important.
Trucking companies typically invest heavily in legal and risk management resources. They will send their lawyers and experts to the accident scene almost immediately to begin preparing their defense. Burress Law is more than a worthy adversary – we have the experienced lawyers and staff, abundant resources and the best experts to fully protect the interests of 18 wheeler accident victims.
- Before dedicating his practice to help personal injury victims more than a decade ago, Jason Burress was the “go-to counsel” for several of the largest insurance companies in the world.
- As seasoned McKinney semi truck accident lawyers, we have handled hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death cases involving 18-wheelers, buses, commercial trucks and large company vehicles.
- At Burress Law, we are especially familiar with the complicated federal regulations and statutes that govern transportation companies in most of these collisions. We understand the causes of these crashes and how negligent, reckless and even grossly negligent actions like intoxicated or overly fatigued drivers can lead to devastating injuries and death.
- Our experience on both sides (plaintiff and defendant) provides us with an extremely unique perspective and strategic advantage. We have secured multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements as a result of strategic thinking, extreme responsiveness and extremely diligent case workup. As an example, most law firms prepare their clients a couple of hours at most before presenting them for depositions. At Burress Law, whether preparing our clients for deposition or trial testimony, the educational and strategic process last days, not minutes or hours.
In addition to our results as an 18 wheeler accident attorney in McKinney TX, Burress Law has received a long list of honors as a personal injury firm. These include:
- Verdict Search – 7th largest motor vehicle accident verdict for 2015
- D Magazine Best Lawyers (3 straight years)
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer (3 straight years – less than 5 percent of Texas lawyers over age 40 receive this honor)
- Thomson Reuters – Texas Rising Star (4 years – less than 2.5 percent of Texas lawyers under age 40 receive this honor)
- Avvo – 10.0 rating
- McKinney Magazine – Best Law Firm (5 straight years)
- Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney (3 straight years)
- Living Magazine Best of McKinney & Allen – Best Law Firm
Retaining a highly qualified McKinney 18 wheeler accident attorney right away is important, considering the fact that trucking companies often attempt to hide, destroy or simply fail to preserve evidence.
Have an experienced, proven McKinney semi truck accident lawyer in your corner by leaning on the legal expertise of Jason K. Burress and Burress Law.